Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a little praise for my wonderful husband :)

1) Sean has been smoke-free for about 4 months!!! YIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Quite by accident, he quit smoking. :) How, you ask? Well, one weekend, he got sick. He slept most of the weekend. He woke up Tuesday morning thinking he was feeling pretty good. So, he had a cup of coffee and a smoke. And, he hurled for the next half hour. I don't think I've ever seen him look so green. But, he couldn't touch them again. Thank goodness for puking!!

2) This weekend, I went away for a girls' weekend with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. I had a great time, especially because Sean was such a wonderful papa to his little boys. When I came home, he was a relaxed, contented father--not grinding his teeth and watching the clock. He even put together our bike trailer and took them for a ride--which they loved even with the 15 mosquito bites they came home with. :)

No comments: