One of the best parts of parenting is seeing your children learn. An example: Jack has apparently absorbed the knowledge that mama's kisses help make boo-boos feel better. (Shannon takes full advantage of this, or attempts to. I keep telling him I don't do butts or feet!) Just a few minutes ago, Jack came out of Shannon's room saying repeatedly, "ow. . . ow . . . ow," while walking toward me. I was only half paying attention to him while reading something on Facebook.
He climbed up on my lap, and smooshed his forehead into my lips. Well, I guess I didn't quite hit the spot, because he moved his head a little and tried again. Then, again. Then, again. At this point, I started laughing as he did it again. He looked at me quite perplexed, and then he decided to try his hand--maybe I'd have better luck there.
1 comment:
Hey! Congrats on Baby #3!!
Post a Comment