Monday, September 24, 2007

jackie boy

Moments after we determined his name was Jack, I started calling him "Jackie boy." This nickname was inspired by one of my favorite childhood movies -- The Newsies. Shannon has recently taken to this nickname and now regularly refers to Jack as "Jackie boy." Here are a few photos of Jackie boy:



5 comments:

Anne said...

What sweet boys! I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how different those two look. It's really amazing. And they're both such beautiful little boys! This morning, Ezra and I were talking about how he's a big boy, and then he went on to say that Darin was a big boy, Shannon was a big boy, and even Natalie was a big boy! I'm not sure he understands the concept yet. :)

Anonymous said...

I know you like Spot Collins in Newsies, too. Glad you opted for Jack!
ywm

MC said...

That top picture of Jack looks so much like Miles Bousquet. Interesting similarity.
Thanks for this blog. It's nice to stay in touch this way.
Cheers,
Margo

Sean said...

Margo -- now that you say that, I can also see the resemblance. And you're right, especially in that top picture. We've also discovered that Jack looks quite a bit like my mom, particularly in the forehead and eyebrows. I'm planning to post a comparison of Jack and my mom's baby pictures pretty soon.